Beach Stuff

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Badsnapper

The Beaches of North West Florida are referred to as the Emerald Coast. In particular the Beaches from Destin to Panama City Beach are arguably one of God's most beautiful creations. I plan to dedicate this Blog to this area, in particular the 17 mile stretch of Road called 30A. My pin name is Badsnapper. I know you gotta be thinking how did he come up with Badsnapper. Well, upon moving into the area five years ago we found a small cottage on Snapper St in Blue Mt. Beach. I wanted to use Snapper in my email address, however all the really cool names were taken. All the Snapper fish names were gone so I kept adding prefixes to Snapper and finally hit on one available, Badsnapper.

In the following posts I want to introduce you to the area and a truly fantastic lifestyle.


See You Soon,

Badsnapper

http://www.floridacoastrealestate.co/

No comments: